About Dr. Mamoun
Sami M. Mamoun, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Mamoun obtained his M.D. degree from the American University of Beirut, Lebanon, then completed his internship followed by four years of residency training in general surgery at the American University Hospital of Beirut, as well as at the Union Memorial Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland. Then he completed three years of residency training in plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery at Saint Vincent Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio, as well as at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey, followed by one year of advanced fellowship training in plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery and became clinical assistant professor of plastic surgery all at the University of Medicine and dentistry of New Jersey, Medical School.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- American Medical Association
- New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgeons
- New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgery
- Northeast Society of Plastic Surgery
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, New Jersey
- Saint Clare's Hospital, Denville, Dover and Sussex, New Jersey Campuses
- Morristown Memorial Hospital, Morristown, New Jersey