Facial Procedures at a Glance
The first thing people notice about you is your face. Whether it is your eyes or your smile, you are constantly aware of the impression you make on other people. When wrinkles, sun spots and other evidence of aging become more noticeable, cosmetic plastic surgery may be the answer.
With cosmetic plastic surgery you can turn back the hands of time. Not only will you look and feel younger you will also feel more confident and vibrant. Dr. Mamoun's surgical procedures include:
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery)
- Facelift, forehead lift and neck lift
- Otoplasty (Cosmetic Ear Surgery...major or minor procedures)
- Eyelid Surgery
- RESTYLANE®, JUVÉDERM®, Fat Injection
- Surgery of the Chin (chin implants)
There are many reasons why women have plastic surgery performed on their breasts. For some women, their breasts may be too small, or too large and sagging. In others there may be a need to correct an imbalance or, perhaps, reconstruct their breasts after mastectomy.
It is, however, important when contemplating such breast procedures to have realistic expectations as to the outcome of such a procedure, whether you are considering breast implants, breast reconstruction, or breast augmentation. Your options include:
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Breast Augmentation (Augmentation Mammaplasty)
- Breast Reconstruction After Cancer
Various parts of the body can be sculpted and refined using surgical procedures such as:
- Abdominoplasty also known as "Tummy Tuck"
- Thigh Lift
- Brachioplasty (Arm Lift)
- Body Contouring Following Weight Loss Procedures